• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TJ Sampson's SBA MS-66+ Complete Set posted by TJ Sampson

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Complete Set by 2015!

I'm looking to have a complete set of MS-67 or higher Susan B. Anthony coins including all of the varieties by January 1, 2015! I don't know why I love these coins so much, but here we go...

To date I don't have any graded examples but I just won a MS-66 1980-D on ebay. Bidding on a MS-67 1979-P Narrow Rim right now. THese are going to be my examples, then it is off to find raw coins.

See more journals by TJ Sampson

Sampson,

The SBA's are a great set to collect. I have quite a few raw examples and enjoy collecting them myself. They are very hard to find in nice high grade condition.

Good Luck on your search!! :)

Rick

Hi TJ,

I haven't seen you post on here before, so if you're new, welcome to our little community here! I have a little soft spot for SBAs as well. Back in the Dark Ages when I collected US coins, those were one of the first sets I became interested in. Best of luck in your search and in meeting your goal!

~Tom