• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

90% for sale SOLD

2 posts in this topic

SOLD

Sunday 2pm update:

All I have left is $32 in quarters, $18 in franklin halves, and $52 in walking liberty halves. Buy it all for prices below and shipping is on me, otherwise shipping cost as below.

Thanks!

I'm looking to sell the following face value of 90% silver. Buy it all and I'll pay priority registered insured shipping,

Buy $50 face or more, and price is the same but you pay $7 for priority with signature confirmation, insurance extra.

Under $50, I'll call it the same price, but pay $5 for plain priority SFRB plus small order fee of $5

$112 in Quarters, 95%+ are average Washington w/ a few dateless standing liberty: $16.11x

$51.50 in Walking Liberty Halves, average condition: $16.64x

$17.50 in Franklin Halves, better than average in my opinion: $16.82x

$5.50 in Kennedy Halves: $16.64x

$3,047.15 total for it all

pictures coming shortly....

Sunday 2pm update:

All I have left is $32 in quarters, $18 in franklin halves, and $52 in walking liberty halves. Buy it all for prices below and shipping is on me, otherwise shipping cost as below.

Thanks!