• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unusual early NGC sample slab for sale and its a graded proof coin!!!!!

1 post in this topic

i have seen these numbers on these slabs before with ugly business strike dimes in them and not graded but i have NOT SEEN one graded like this sample slab and a killer toned proof to boot

i believe it was made and given away in 1989 to a collector who just put it away and forgot about it as the slab is basicsally mint as made condition there are no marks scratches stains on the holder and the hologram on the reverse is mint just like the coin was slabbed yesterday

it is the ngc slab that has no bar code on the front and the long iridescent hologram on the reverse but it is not raised again the slab is like it was carefully made yesterday and put into a hermeitcally chamber and just popped out today

the front of the slab says 1962 10c

SAMPLE

PF 65 NGC

204782-005

the coin is a deeply mirrored killer toned blue golden rims both sides moreso on the reverse today if cracked out and resubmitted it is an easy proof 67 to my minds eye

be that as it may

i am asking $75 or best offer for the slab with 4 dollars for first class insured usps postage total $79

please pm me

michael