• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my Proof Jefferson collection..almost complete.ranks #9

1 post in this topic

It makes me sad to do this as i have almost put the complete set together, but i have no choice but to sell my Jefferson proof nickel collection almost complete. it ranks #9 on the 1938 to date complete set, and ranks # 22 on the 1965 to date proof set, and # 19 on the 1938 to date proof set..there are 32 proof or SP 70 from 1978 to 2013.

missing only 5 to complete set.

only missing 1939 reverse of 40..1940 reverse of 38..1940...1942 and 1942 silver.

this is a awesome set.its killing me to sell them knowing i will never be able to put another one of this quality together again.

there are 55 graded by NGC and 18 graded by PCGS. they are housed in 4 NGC boxes. it includes some ms regular nickels also.you can see pics of the coins by going to see cardman06 sets in the registry.. NGC sets the price for all these coins at

$6,246.15.. here is the link to show all the sets..

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=125454

make me an offer i will consider them all..you can email me at cardman0648@gmail.com...

thanks steve