• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help grading a 1889 Morgan

9 posts in this topic

Are you serious ?? How can anyone offer a grade from that blurry image. Based on how the coin looks from the photo I would say it is a Polished Au .

Polished AU is my guess, as well. So maybe people can offer grades from "that blurry image" :devil:

Are you serious ?? How can anyone offer a grade from that blurry image. Based on how the coin looks from the photo I would say it is a Polished Au .

Polished AU is my guess, as well. So maybe people can offer grades from "that blurry image" :devil:

With the new image I am now confident that this coin is a polished Au . :grin:

Before you write it off as melt you may want to try to get better, more detailed photos that might help some identify if that coin is one of the Top 100 or Top 50 VAM's since that year and mm carry quite a few.

Some may be rare enough for one of the avid Vammers to buy it for more than melt. I have seen some really terrible condition VAM's that the owners were thrilled to have found.

Just a possibility.

VamWorld