• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It cold here. But warming up with coins posted by lanebrad

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Jan. been bitterly cold -45 to -50 with the wind

Hello collectors

Hope your all staying warm by finding a few coins for your sets My 1st 2 buys this year was my ASE proof from the mint, and a 1949-D Franklin it only in MS63-FBL but maybe after I get my set completed hopefully this year I can upgrade a few coins so this is my focus the Franklins and a few certified ASE. and just see what comes my way.Like always thanks for looking and for all the fellow collector that have helped me along the way with coins or something new to think about.

Lane

15087.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

Hey Lane,

Seems it is cold everywhere!! I'm even getting a snow covered ground here in S.C. :)

The coins are rolling in as usual and the sets are growing. I grabbed almost 100 mint sets to keep me busy for a little while from other members.

Let it snow!! ----- I'll be happy under the heat of my coin grading lamp. :grin:

Later Bud----Rick