• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know what happened to "Red Llama"?

34 posts in this topic

He seems to have disappeared. Had some PM exchange regarding Morgans for sale, and when I asked for prices he went away.

Did he get "poofed"?

Jim,

your post reminds me.

I had some PM exchange with you regarding the 1957 proof sets you offered me, i said i'm interested and asked for prices on 12/04/13 and you never replied back.

maybe you missed that message?

Good point. I checked out the market prices and decided to hold on to them, sorry if I did not get back to you on that.

he was a scammer and ripped someone off ATS

Allegedly, unless you have proof.

no proof.

but when you read his posts on the money marketplace board, you get an idea.

always "selling large collection for a friend" or "any big morgan key-date buyers around?", never any pics or cert. numbers, or even saying if its NGC/PCGS or some other company. always "contact me for details".

and this is coming from the same poster that would open a huge thread every week asking members to flag ebay items with a typo in them cause the seller is a fake and a scammer..?

I think it looks/sounds very bad, but I don't feel that it merits "he was a scammer and ripped someone off ATS". The former is an opinion, while the latter is a conclusion.

Your opinion may be correct Mark, but there was a long thread ats of deal gone bad ats and also on another coin forum.

What I've seen as long as he has been here is he started a lot of here, left for a while to another forum, and then another. Most of his shifting to different forums doesn't have much to do with his meaningless posts, but more of questionable coin dealings that never go thru. He has shown to me a person not to trust at all!!!

Bobby, there are many people I wouldn't "trust at all". But unless I have proof, I still prefer not to declare them to be scammers, who have ripped people off.

he was a scammer and ripped someone off ATS

Allegedly, unless you have proof.

no proof.

but when you read his posts on the money marketplace board, you get an idea.

always "selling large collection for a friend" or "any big morgan key-date buyers around?", never any pics or cert. numbers, or even saying if its NGC/PCGS or some other company. always "contact me for details".

and this is coming from the same poster that would open a huge thread every week asking members to flag ebay items with a typo in them cause the seller is a fake and a scammer..?

I think it looks/sounds very bad, but I don't feel that it merits "he was a scammer and ripped someone off ATS". The former is an opinion, while the latter is a conclusion.

Your opinion may be correct Mark, but there was a long thread ats of deal gone bad ats and also on another coin forum.

What I've seen as long as he has been here is he started a lot of here, left for a while to another forum, and then another. Most of his shifting to different forums doesn't have much to do with his meaningless posts, but more of questionable coin dealings that never go thru. He has shown to me a person not to trust at all!!!

Bobby, there are many people I wouldn't "trust at all". But unless I have proof, I still prefer not to declare them to be scammers, who have ripped people off.

I hear what you are saying Mark! For people I don't trust, I feel are capable of being anything.