• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The satisfaction of completing a registry set!

6 posts in this topic

Will the pleasure be followed by pain?

This is my first post. Yesterday I purchased a coin to fill the last slot in my presidential dollar error set. What I felt was unexpected satisfaction of proving my brother wrong. He said I should be happy to add a few error coins each year. I had also felt I would never fill all the slots. I've enjoyed receiving the awards for best set. Now I guess I will attempt to upgrade a few of my slots to higher grades if affordable. I hope all of you will complete a set and feel the sense of satisfaction of completing something you thought not possible!

See more journals by henryB

Hello Henry,

:golfclap: Welcome and congratulations. I know what you mean on how you feel about completing your set. I wish you well on your next coin adventure.

Semper Fi !

Jack

Henry,

A WELL DONE!!! to you for such a triumph. Many sets are started but few are ever completed. It will be a set to enjoy for many years and a great feeling of accomplishment where others have fell short. (thumbs u

Congrats!!

Rick