• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- PICS ADDED(2) 1945 mercury dimes. both MS66 with GOLD CAC!

5 posts in this topic

The first one is graded MS66 by NGC. It resides in a no line fatty holder. GOLD CAC sticker!

The strike on it is very strong compared to the many disaster strikes out there for this series. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THAT THERE SHOULD BE A SPLIT IN THE BAND! Niiiiice! To top it off it has a cool, soft toning around the rims. Enough to make it look all original without being blinded. The certification number is: 213236-001

The second 1945 mercury dime resides in an OGH PCGS holder. Very cool! This coin is just as lusterous as the NGC counterpart, actually more lusterous, with blast white surfaces. Again, it is graded MS66 with a GOLD CAC bean. This coin also has an amazing strike for the issue. THE REVERSE ALSO shows evidence of a split in the band! How sweet it is. The cert number for this one is: 5056.66/7532047. Not sure if I needed the first part of numbers.........

Also, both coins come with the little card from CAC that tells about how the gold CAC sticker means that the coin exceeds CAC's "stringent grading standards"

Anyway, I will post pictures when this is done since I started on my phone and can't. So keep an eye out.

I am selling these as a 2 coin lot. I'm asking $160 money order or PayPal(don't use the fee part otherwise I will charge the fees to you).

If you REALLY only want one of them bad enough, its gonna have to be worth it for me since I would have to pay S/H twice. Maybe throw something interesting into the package when you mail out the MO......I like coins

Anyway, I can offer any buyer a 7 day return privelidge from date you receive coins. Buyer assumes all responsibility to get them back to me. I am not a coin dealer, just a low-middle class family man who loves coins! So I can't afford to eat S/H charges often.

Thanks for your time and like I said, pics will be up soon or just check with the certification numbers....

please keep in mind that all of my pictures are taking with a $100 Nikon point and shoot camera.....ligting is me standing under my kitchen light......

I dont have the means that others so for equipment.

Thanks and anyone who has PMed me already, check them out and get back to me.

Lets make a deal!!!!