• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Case Suggestions ??

35 posts in this topic

How many slabs do you want cases for? How easily seen do you want them?

What I am asking is this for storage with little space or to easily showcase your collection?

What different sized slabs do you have?

Thanks, glad I found this place there has been a ton of info in just looking around at the different posts so far.

I was more interested in building the case to just show off some of the stuff I had, but do intend to eventually fill it with graded slabs, in the picture are some generic plastic holders I got from an auction that could hold some silver dollars and silver eagles. It worked well to demonstrate how much the shelf could potentially hold.

NGC smoke/clear boxes (I dislike the silver ones) and the last wood box you linked are my favorites.

I haven't seen the NGC smoke/clear boxes. Are they new? I store all my slabs in the silver boxes. I like them.

Same here, I haven't seen the NGC smoke/clear box before. I still using the sliver NGC boxes, it's secure and hold the 20 Morgan slabs pretty good so far. In addition, It's affordable box as well.