• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted to Buy-Chile 1985 Libertad 10 Pesos

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I know most of this marketplace revolves around US coins, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm looking for a 1985 Chilean Libertad 10 Pesos coin. This coin has a Winged Victory breaking handcuffs over her head on the obverse. Most dates of this type are quite common, and frequently end up in mixed batches of World Coins, but the 1985 is different. It had a small mintage of only 400,000 coins and is quite elusive. I'm hoping that maybe someone out there has a 1985 10 Pesos that found its way into a batch of World Coins somehow. So if anyone out there has one they'd like to make a couple bucks on, please let me know and hopefully we can make a deal!

Thanks in Advance

~Tom (Mohawk)

I know this post is ANCIENT, but I thought I'd bump it anyhow. I'm still looking for one of these.....man, this coin is elusive!! So if anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!!

~Tom

I have a sealed small priority mail box, that I was going to sell to someone here once but never heard back from them, that has various world coins in it. I will open that up and go through it to see if there is possibly one of what you seek.

Edited: I don't have that one.

Hi wdrob,

Thank you so very much for checking!! I greatly appreciate it!

~Tom