• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toned Buffalo

17 posts in this topic

So I had originally purchased this one as a resell candidate but the color is outstanding and now I'm rethinking it. I already have a 1913 Buffalo so I'll upload that later tonight or tomorrow and you can help me decide which to keep.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

That coin looks like ! Definitley AT and cleaned and Id put it in the BST immediately!!!!

lol Very WELL Done!!! :golfclap:

I'll take it!!!!!

Before Justin gets it

Hey now! That's not fair Jim! Haha!

That is a beautiful coin Eric. Well, they are both beautiful coins but the first one definitely has great eye appeal IMO.

The OP coin of this thread is far nicer, IMO. Keep it. If you don't want it I'll gladly steal it from you.

jom

Well its over on the MM if you're interested. I decided that since I was on the fence I'd let someone else have it. It is indeed nicer then the MS64 Buffalo but I'm trying to save enough for a higher end toned Morgan.

I too like the OP Buffalo...really nice color! Although the second one is not one to sneeze at either. Either one...you WIN!

I liked the "golden" color/tone so much that I acquired one myself. I will post it in a separate thread.