• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge amount of wheat pennies for sale!

12 posts in this topic

Im selling 18000 1950s wheat pennies and 18000 1940s wheats. I am looking for $195 per 5000 shipped. I have not looked for different varieties or errors. If you buy all I would take $1350 shipped. If interested pm me. I conduct all my business through PayPal.

have you read the rules?

i don't see anything against the rules in his post.. what are you referring to??

also, i agree that it won't be easy to sell as a new member BUT using paypal for all your transactions helps A LOT, and i would feel comfortable enough buying from you if it was an item i was interested in.

good luck! :whee:

have you read the rules?

i don't see anything against the rules in his post.. what are you referring to??

also, i agree that it won't be easy to sell as a new member BUT using paypal for all your transactions helps A LOT, and i would feel comfortable enough buying from you if it was an item i was interested in.

good luck! :whee:

+1