• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want to comment and say "Congratulations" to this years 2013 Registry winners. posted by James G. Berline

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Each member has a unique way of expressing themselves

in their collections.

I wanted to say "Congratulations" to this years 2013 Registry winners.These members seized the opportunity to showcase their talents within the Ngc Registry, and I am certain each one deserved their award.

Ngc each grown significantly over the years where these awards honor each member who has provided a truly outstanding collection.

I enjoy viewing/reading these,for each member has a unique way of expressing themselves in their collections.I hope each winning member enjoys their award> you've earned it!

See more journals by James G. Berline

I'd like to echo these sentiments. This year's winners should be very proud....it's quite an accomplishment! Now we all have another year to keep growing our collections, and get ourselves in the running. Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all members. I received my two thumbs up for my MS President and Sacagawea Dollar collections. I was surprised since many other collectors have much more within their collections that are more eye appealing than mine.

Again, job well done. :golfclap:

Semper Fi !

Congrats to all this years Winners, and to all the members that add to their registry sets so they can share with all of us.

This was my first year that I really got interested in documenting slabbed coins.

The release of the Rev. Proof Buffalo prompted me to submit them for the Retro Black Holder. They were so attractive I got the bug to submit a lot of my Gold Buffalos from 2006 to date for these holders. Then I wanted some of my 4 coin Proof Gold Eagles in the Retro Holder. This is addicting, why not some older

date Proof Silver Eagles, too.

This has been a great learning experience. Coin Collecting is for the young and

the old, I started 60 years ago at the age of 6.