• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Toned Peace $ - Especially NGC Star Coins... also will pay for info..

20 posts in this topic

Got a NGC "Star" designated toned Peace $ you would like to sell ? PM me please !

Also Im looking for sales history on these coins as well...

I have the auction prices on about 54 of them but thats only about 25% of the total population. If you would like to share any information about private party transactions or have auction prices I dont have (BTW - I dont need to know the parties) I would like to pay you for that.

What I would like is a screen cap of the sale info including the best possible photos of the coin with the cert number so I can track future resells.

Not sure how much thats worth but Im thinking $5 per coin ? Im open to negotiation though.

Well PM me what you got or feel free to post some in the thread for the wider audience...

I prefer the star but its not a deal breaker...

BTW - I PMed you back on the other issue...

i have maybe 8 or 9 of them, all certified, they tend to be on the darker side, not bright neon like morgans. the best one is a NGC MS64 from that hoard of 1924-p that all kinda look similar with submission number starting with 314xxxxxx-xxx. pics of it can be seen on my post history if you go back a little, it is hard for me to photograph toned coins, they never come out well

If you had told me sooner, I would have looked around at FUN for you. I saw a couple this morning: Northern Nevada had two 1922 coins - a Binion 63* and a 64* that looked really familiar (but I can't remember who owned it previously).

If you had told me sooner, I would have looked around at FUN for you. I saw a couple this morning: Northern Nevada had two 1922 coins - a Binion 63* and a 64* that looked really familiar (but I can't remember who owned it previously).

Ive seen those. Those have been in his inventory for awhile and with how he has them priced I think they will continue to be there for awhile... But thank you for the offer. That was very kind of you.

And if you would like me to do the same for you in Long Beach later this month I would happen to assist your search for certified PL coins. I can even photo and text pics to you from the show floor.

Both belonged to fellow member Jerseycat10 at some point.

To dovetail another thread about sellers asking for unrealistic prices...

Here's the MS63* coin - a Binion priced at $1870.00

http://www.brokencc.com/modules.php?mod=Products&op=view_product&prod_id=112630

and the MS64* for $1485.00

http://www.brokencc.com/modules.php?mod=Products&op=view_product&prod_id=98696

Both are about double to triple what I would suspect to see for price.

From the database I have it appears that MS63/64* usually sell for $500-$1000. To get past that level the coins are usually 65/66*

But those are auction prices. I dont have private party transactions.

And if you would like me to do the same for you in Long Beach later this month I would happen to assist your search for certified PL coins. I can even photo and text pics to you from the show floor.

If you could PM me pics of any PL's you see, that would be amazing. Most of the ones you'll see walking the floor will be ones I've already got - but you never know what you might find.

If you could PM me pics of any PL's you see, that would be amazing. Most of the ones you'll see walking the floor will be ones I've already got - but you never know what you might find.

Absolutely I will... Not sure if I can do it via PM but with my iPhone/iPad I can text them or email them. Text to a phone # would be easiest and I can also add in the dealers info and phone # so if you want to call him/her about the coin.

Kaminski coin has an ms63* for sale.

Nick

Yep... Got that one in my database. Its okay but once again, like others, he's got it priced too high. Im kinda surprised this coin starred. The obverse rim toning at 11pm is a bit dark in my opinion. He had it priced higher and brought it down but he's still about double of where the coin should be historically based on other * that have sold.