• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contest 1 of many hopefully (Win Free Silver Coins)

1 post in this topic

Contest 1 of many hopefully (Win Free Silver Coins)

Hello! I have been a coin roll hunter for a little while now and have had a lot of fun finding silver. I have amassed a nice stash over the past year or so. I have made videos teaching others tips on how to find it and would like to give more of it away. Literally. I run a facebook page geared towards disaster prepping among other things and I am having my second contest of many if this one goes well, giving away some of my free silver coins!

The contest is simple.. and ran officially through a third party application called rafflecopter to keep things legit and honest. All you have to do is enter for a chance of winning. You can gain extra entries for liking my facebook page but it is not necessary, so in essence this is far from spamy. I am simply self promoting paying in silver to do so.

For our second contest we are proud to announce that we are giving away free silver coins from our personal collection.

3 winners will be drawn at random to win 3 random pieces of silver coins (1 each) drawn from our personal collection of silver.

It consist of many denominations of silver currency however the majority consist of silver dollars and half dollars so your odds of scoring a nice piece are great.

At any rate what is not to love? Its free silver. Simply enter the contest here and follow the rules which consist of three steps and enter. Hey, you never know! Our last contest only had 40 entries so your odds of winning are still really good!

The contest ends February 15th and the winners will be drawn at random by random.org through rafflecopter.

You can enter here: http://surviveourcollapse.com/contest-giveaway-free-silver-coins/

or follow the link directly to: https://www.facebook.com/Conservative.Preppers.Network?sk=app_228910107186452

Best of luck.