• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you thought the font was too small on these boards

10 posts in this topic

The font is fine. I think most of the color schemes blow, but that's a different issue altogether. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man are you difficult to please! sumo.gif Especially for a guy who's life is threatened by the mere presence of a little velcro attached to the ceiling above his bed. 893whatthe.gif

Hoot

if it aint broke dont fix it

i loved it before now i cant even see it

terrible

can you please change mine back to what it was a week or so ago

please

michael

The font is fine. I think most of the color schemes blow, but that's a different issue altogether. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man are you difficult to please! sumo.gif Especially for a guy who's life is threatened by the mere presence of a little velcro attached to the ceiling above his bed. 893whatthe.gif

Hoot

Why was I thinking "toupee" and that TomB was actually bald when I read Hoot's response? grin.gif

Leo

Hoot

Why was I thinking "toupee" and that TomB was actually bald when I read Hoot's response? grin.gif

Leo

I dunno. confused-smiley-013.gif If they made toupees that looked like Tom's hair, AND if those toupees actualy sold, then the Jackson 5 would make a comeback with Motown, Hair would be back on Broadway, and we'd be seeing a revival of flower children. flowerred.gif

Hoot

Hoot

Leo

I dunno. confused-smiley-013.gif If they made toupees that looked like Tom's hair, AND if those toupees actually sold, then the Jackson 5 would make a comeback with Motown, Hair would be back on Broadway, and we'd be seeing a revival of flower children. flowerred.gif

Hoot

ROFLMAO 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo

• Administrator
if it aint broke dont fix it

i loved it before now i cant even see it

terrible

can you please change mine back to what it was a week or so ago

please

michael

Mm.. I looked at your profile. I see you're using The Blues. We didn't "fix" it, it just sort of came with some unannounced changes with the last upgrade. I'm told that the blues used to use a darker color of blue to highlight changed posts, and reversed the type to white. So I modified TheBlues to look more like it used to according to those who used it.

Is this incorrect?