• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Coin

15 posts in this topic

I agree with Hoot (Note to self: Kill Hoot so that I don't have to agree with him) in that the coin looks like it has nice, mellow color. It also looks like it has a nice patina.

Hey, Hoot, why don't you step over here?---> tonofbricks.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gifdevil.gif

Four coins left to complete my 1900-08, Short Set of Half Eagles. Three of the four that I need are "common" dates. My, my it is hard to find nice ones though, considering listed pops.

Four coins left to complete my 1900-08, Short Set of Half Eagles. Three of the four that I need are "common" dates. My, my it is hard to find nice ones though, considering listed pops.

Hey Charlie,

Have you mellowed from your trime specialty or are you just playing the field? wink.gif

Hi, Victor:

Between having (12) Type Sets, (3) modern sets, a Half Eagle short-set, a Double Eagle set and a Trime set all in various stages of registry completion, I manage to stay busy (and broke!). Oh, and I forgot to include a Peace dollar set. A Trime set is a process of acquisition in-slow-motion. These other sets give me something to do in the interim between finding new Trimes.

Now, I just need something to keep me focused.......... if I could focus, I might accomplish something in life!

screwy.gif