• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: NGC sample slabs! Buying/trading

5 posts in this topic

Looking for NGC sample slabs

Any denomination US or foreign coins. Coins in the slabs should be pre-1999 only.

I can pay Paypal (ill pay the fees) or personal check. I can also trade.

I also buy scarcer types of PCGS samples.

Please offer! Please send a pic along with your PM!

I have for trade:

- GSA Morgans both raw and NGC certified.

- junk silver

- certified rainbow toned U.S coins, and other US coins.

- other duplicate NGC samples.

Thanks

Hey Johnny, Did you see those peace $ on the Bay with a CAC tag? I never saw one before and this guy has two. I cant see anybody sending in a sampleslab for CAC consideration. (especially on such a common low grade coin)but who knows. to each there own, if I didnt already have several i would pick one up just for the novelty. Anyway thought I would say hi.

Linky

Hey Johnny, Did you see those peace $ on the Bay with a CAC tag? I never saw one before and this guy has two. I cant see anybody sending in a sampleslab for CAC consideration. (especially on such a common low grade coin)but who knows. to each there own, if I didnt already have several i would pick one up just for the novelty. Anyway thought I would say hi.

Linky

Hey Bruce,

how's it going?

yeah, I've seen these. the price on them is way too high. i too don't understand the point in sending them in to CAC. i once owned a sample peace dollar with a gold CAC sticker. it is no surprise since we know the MS 60 is a number they just put on the label, and some pieces are actually nice MS63's.

did you buy anything interesting lately?