• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1953 & 1954 Double Mint Sets

1 post in this topic

I have a few Double Mint Sets from my personal collection available, each very nicely toned. These are original sets with the Inner Envelope Only. PayPal accepted if you pay the fees, or Postal Money Order, Bank Cashers Check. Price includes insured shipping. Five (5) return (less shipping cost) if not pleased. Please PM interest.

Cheers, Jim

1954 Double Mint Set $SOLD

This set has great luster on each mint board. The D and S Mint have mottled rainbow toning while the P Mint has a smooth gold/burgundy color and te obverse showing Franklin leans toward a blue/purple color. A better looking toned 1954 set!!!!

P-Mint

1954-Mint-Set-PMint.jpg

D-Mint

1954-Mint-Set-DMint.jpg

S-Mint

1954-Mint-Set-SMint.jpg

1953 Double Mint Set $645

Rich blues/gold and burgandy on the P-Mint, the S-Mint has more gold than burgandy. The D-Mint is lightly toned with some scattered rainbows on the rims of the dimes. One of the better 1953 sets I've seen and/or owned. I bought this set a few years back from Jeff Kelble, a.k.a. Coppercolor.

P-Mint

1953-Mint-Set-PMint.jpg

D-Mint

1953-Mint-Set-DMint.jpg

S-Mint

1953-Mint-Set-SMint.jpg