• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opened a online store Good bye Ebay

16 posts in this topic

Hi all finaly had enough of ebay and have opened my own online shop I will not go into all the hassles on there as it has been talked about over & over again so onward and upward

i will be listing lots of coins metal detector finds and bottles from now and more after the Christmas holidays

so keep popping in and see what i have for sale .. merry xmas and a happy new yeay

http://www.northumberlandcollectables.com/Metal_detector_found_silver_finger_ring_with_Greek_Roman_coin_design_unknown_age/p2386376_11478189.aspx

Metal detector silver ring Found in Northumberland this year

Northumberland collectables

I left eBay more than five years ago now and launched my own website. Never looked back. Good luck dooly in your endeavors, I agree if folks would stop selling Over There maybe they would start to value their customers again. Anyway, as you say, dead horse. Hope you have a great success!

Best Regards,

George

Hi mate .. it is all set up for you now if you look on the main page next to the checkout icons there is a drop down menu for all the world currency's just click that and the whole site should change to your selected type .. all the best and happy new year to you