• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I want for Christmas is..............(fill in the blank)

38 posts in this topic

I enjoy that also. We also have a friend of my step-daughter with us this year. Her mom and boyfriend are druggies and her mom threw her out of the house. She's staying with us and doesn't really expect to get anything for Christmas this year. She will be surprised that santa has not forgotten her! (thumbs u

Bobby, major kudos go out to you and your family! What a wonderful thing for you all to do to help out and provide for someone when other's can't. That is truly a blessing in her life and I am sure it is something she will remember, and appreciate, for a long time.

All I want for Christmas is to continue my recovery from a heart attack (which I had last weekend and wasn't even aware of it). Apparently, I am quite lucky to be here! If all goes well, I get to go home later today.

Mark,

Best wishes for a full recovery. Sounds like you had a bit of a "wake up" call. Listen to the Docs and take care of yourself. I want to read your comments for many more years. Hope to see you at Winter FUN.

Carl

Good job, Bobby! That will be the best feeling in the world!

Holy cow, Mark! I wish you a very quick recovery! Hopefully you will bounce back stronger than ever with a good diet and plenty of exercise. :)

For Christmas, I would just appreciate a good job...maybe early into the new year it will happen for me...

I wish everyone and their families happiness, good health and a few nice coins in 2014!

Mark,

I wish you a speedy recovery,this also happened to my wife 2 months ago. Her chest was hurting off and on for a week and we thought it was just anxiety.well it got worse and worse over the next few days so we took her to the ER and upon reviewING the extensive test her Primary doctor said that she had a series of small heart attacks and is very lucky to be with us today. GodBless you sir and I hope ur Christmas