• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest scoring in mint sets 1965-1998 posted by MAILMAN

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Just saw this yesterday

I was going to look at my mint sets and saw the page that lists all the years from 1965-1998, then I noticed the little box at the top and saw where it listed highest scoring. I clicked on it and to my surprise my 1776-1976 Clad Mint Set is the highest scoring mint set for those years. It listed the 50 highest scores and I actually have 3 of the top 10. When I finally get all my Eisenhower upgrades I might try and see if I can get the top 5 sets. Something to do and another reason to spend my money on coins. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year....MAILMAN (PS) Don't forget to mail cards..

See more journals by MAILMAN

Hello Mailman,

One postal worker to another, On what page were you on when you found the ranking for each set? I tried in the registry with no luck, maybe I just didn't find the correct button to click on.

Thanks for any help you can be. by the way I'm a retired maint. mech and as long and as badly that I wanted out of the heck hole the post office I worked at was I miss it every day. Moral I guess is watch what ya wish for it might not be better on the other side of the fence.

Happy Collecting and may God Bless all of us and a very merry Christmas to all.....Mike

I clicked on registry, then I clicked on mint sets 1965-1998, then there's a little box that says filter sets. That where I found it. I work in a town that's close to Canton, Ohio, home of The NFL Hall of Fame. Been delivering mail for 25yrs. now, you get used to the cold, I hate the days when it downpours 'cause I have a walking route. Merry Christmas to you and your family...MAILMAN