• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- 90% Silver- Halves, Quarters, Dimes- SOLD!!

3 posts in this topic

I've got a nice lot of 90% silver I need to sell to raise funds for more purchases! These aren't problem coins as most of the Halves and Quarters came from Mint/Proof sets. The large quantity of Roosevelt Dimes came from original bank rolls. These coins just don't fit in with what I'm looking for. You'll get a total of 124- 90% silver coins and 2- 40% silver coins, 126 coins in total. I'm asking 18.5x face value for the halves, quarters and dimes. In order to move these a little quicker, I have reduced my asking price some. Anyhow, here's what I have for sale-

8- Franklin Halves (6 Proofs, 2 Mint State)

3- Kennedy Halves (1 Proof, 2- 40% SMS)

13- Washington Quarters (7 Proofs, 6 Mint State)

104- Roosevelt Dimes (9 Proofs, 95 Mint State)

I have 2 Modern Proof Commemoratives(1984-S & 1986-S)- 90% Silver Dollars. $35 for the pair. These aren't anything special, they came with some "junk" silver that I purchased a while back. Looked like someone stuck them in the oven for a while...

I have a 1oz .999 fine silver generic round that I receive in some space memorabilia that I purchased a while back. $20

I also have a toned, BU 1881-S Morgan Dollar. This coin has some very nice PL qualities! I'm asking $85.

1881-SMorganFullCoin_zpsed3c7b9b.png

The first $435 takes the whole package! I prefer PayPal for payment, but will accept checks/money orders(if paying by check/money order, please provide up to 3 references). Shipping is $5 for Priority Mail and that includes Delivery/Signature confirmation and insurance.

*Spot price for silver at the time of this posting(12/16/13 3:02 pm CST) is $20.02 per troy ounce.

Thanks for reading!