• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice Needed

34 posts in this topic

I have to disagree with NGC. To me it is clearly an FS-802 and that concerns me about NGC and the variety attribution.

How many times have I said NEVER accept a variety attribution from the top two TPG's without confirming it? They make too many errors on variety attribution.

This appears to be a case where the buyer and seller are both good guys. I am therefore, extremely confident, that the two of them will come to a gentlemanly and equitable resolution. [/quote

It is a Christmas miracle

Unbelievable you should say this will I'm waiting for a refund from Paypal for Silver you didn't send. You truly are a joke. Sorry for stealing the thread but watch out for this guy and don't deal with him.

And the thread takes another interesting turn.... :popcorn:

We did get roughly 25 posts in before this...that isn't bad considering the potential for "blowing up".

jom