• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Nepal Silver Mohars for sale

3 posts in this topic

Hello group,

This is my first post in a coin forum. I am moslty into comics and haven't been into coins for a while. So I figured I would sell my coin collection from Nepal. I purchased these on a trip 20 years ago when I was spending some time in Nepal.

They date mostly from the 1800s into the early 1900s. I have 4 photos of group shots of them but I can't seem to figure out how to place the photos here. Please PM me if interested.

Asking $3500 for the group lot of all of them. The most valuable are the 1 Mohars and 2 Mohar Silver Coins. There are about 100 of them combined. I have other coins of nepal up to about 20 years ago.

Payment by Money Order. I can give references if needed. Just really hoping someone here would be interested. I found collecting them fascinating at the time.

Thanks for your time and please PM me if you are interested

Just as advice, youll probably have to get a little more detailed and thorough in describing what youre selling, especially in the 3500$ range. Even 4 pictures would probably fall well short.

As a point of reference you may be more familiar with, imagine someone listed "a bunch of Marvel comics from the 60s" for sale.

Thanks Mumu for your feedback. I was hoping to find someone on here that knows about them and would be interested. I imagine that there are only a limited number of people collecting coins from Nepal. Since it was 20 years ago I was into them I don't even remember what the "Key" coins are. I only know approximately what I paid for them.

The $3500 is negotiable. ANY collectors of Nepal coins on here??

And of course more photos can be provided and will. I have a lot of less valuable coins in the collection besides Mohars that are included. There are even some coins from Tibet in the lot. Its the whole collection.

Thanks.