• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire the Nukes

6 posts in this topic

This was is just over the top:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281216816076?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I mean it is about as far from even 'appearing' like a proof as it could be. This con is just lazy. This one is so bad I don't anybody is dumb enough to bid but lets not take chances.

But...but...it's FREE shipping!

edit: I forgot to mention that 'no where' in this eBay auction does the seller mention the word "PROOF" so they are off the hook.

Can you prove he KNOWS what he has? How often do we get people coming on this or other forums with a "rare No S" dime, five cent, or 1990 cent. And how many times do we have great difficulty convincing them they DON'T have a windfall. Well here we may have one who just went straight to ebay instead of trying to get it confirmed on a coin forum first.

But they referenced it as a No S and mention it is only the 3rd on in existence so I don't think they get off the hook

So, I don't see an S on it, either. So, technically it IS a No S example. ;)

Actually, I have no idea whether the seller knows what he is selling or not. Try asking him.