• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***** SOLD *****

11 posts in this topic

I don't know what happened with Bill. I haven't been around the boards much lately so whatever comments were made I have not heard.

I have had several transactions with Bill and all have been outstanding.

This quote is from his site - "But accusations made against me recently has caused me to loose any appeal in this hobby I ever had. Apparently, if that is the people that represents the Numismatic community then I want no further part of it."

Good luck with your sale Bill and please know that whatever comments were made, that made you feel this strongly about giving up the hobby, are not shared by all in this community/hobby.

I thank you both Kenny and Mike and I will leave it at that so I don't keep bumping my thread up before it is time. I think I am going to just finalize all this stuff and hit the road in the motor home for a while.

Your words mean a great amount and I feel confident that each and every person I did do any swapping, trading, selling, buying, etc.. would come in here and say the same thing but there is no need. You fella's are the best there are bar none!

Bill

Until December 9, 2013 (Monday) all Gold Bullion Coins are eligible for a 10% off listed price.

When Checking out through the cart use the coupon code: 10% gold

It is a good chance to get a few key or potentially key dates for a very fair amount.

The 10% coupon only applies to Gold Bullion Coins .

ttt

I had some prices slightly incorrect so I adjusted them even lower.

You are, as always, welcome to make an offer on anything. You would be surprised as to how many offers I have accepted with no haggling.