• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- Raw Franklin Half Dollar Set in Dansco Album-Price Reduced, Again!

3 posts in this topic

For sale here is my raw, Franklin Half Dollar collection housed in a Dansco Album. This is a very nice set that Mark(cucamongacoin) helped me put together earlier in the year. Most all of the coins are white, with only the '49-S and the '59-P showing some nice toning. The '49-S and '59-P were already toned when I bought them. The '49-S has some nice Rose/Golden rim toning on the Obverse and just a hint on the Reverse rim. The '59-P has a light, golden tone on the Obverse. Here is a list of all the coins and their respective grades(Mark provided the grade assessments and I agree with the grades given)-

'48-P MS64 FBL, '48-D MS64 FBL, '49-P MS64 FBL, '49-D MS62+ FBL, '49-S MS63, '50-P MS63+ FBL, '50-D MS61 FBL, '51-P MS62, '51-D MS64 FBL(includes PCGS label), '51-S MS64, '52-P MS64 FBL, '52-D MS63 FBL, '52-S MS64, '53-P MS64, '53-D MS64 FBL, '53-S MS64, '54-P MS64 FBL(includes PCGS Label), '54-D MS64, '54-S MS64, '55-P MS64, '56-P MS64, '57-P MS64, '57-D MS64, '58-P MS64, '58-D MS64, '59-P MS64, '59-D MS64, '60-P MS64, '60-D MS64 FBL, '61-P MS64, '61-D MS64, '62-P MS64, '62-D MS63, '63-P MS64, '63-D MS64

All coins were purchased raw by me and I did not have to crack any out. The 2 coins that were previously graded by PCGS came with their labels when I purchased them from Mark. I am also including a pair of 1963-D End of Roll Toners. I would feel comfortable in giving each coin a grade of MS63+ but would not be surprised if they found their way into a MS64 holder. Also included are 3 Proof coins, a 1960 and 1963 Franklin and a 1964 Kennedy. I'm the type of person who does not like to see empty slots in an album!

I am including some photos as well. Although these images are not of the best quality(and definitely not my best work), I feel they should give you an idea of what you will receive. I will take additional images upon request but please allow me some time to get those images to you.

I am asking $1100 for the entire set, which includes the 2 EOR toners and the 3 Proof coins. The price also includes shipping, delivery/signature confirmation and most importantly, insurance! Payment can be made by several methods. The most preferred method is PayPal, add 3% if paying by invoice. I will accept PayPal gift payments as well. I also accept checks/money orders. If paying by check/money order please provide no less than 3 references, otherwise shipment will be delayed until your check/money order clears through my bank. There is also a 10 day return policy from the time you receive the coins. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please let me know and I will refund your payment and will also provide you with return shipping. I have no doubts though that you will not be pleased with this set!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here by PM or you can email me at JMarien2784@gmail.com. I check my inboxes frequently so you should not have to wait long for a response.

Reasonable offers will also be entertained. I do not need to sell this set but I have some other pursuits in mind and would like to get started on those. Thanks for looking!

RawFranklinAlbumPage1_zps1941594e.png

FranklinRawAlbumPage2_zps25bd4fa5.png

FranklinAlbumPage1_zps6de0a69c.jpg

FranklinAlbumPage2_zps69ef4109.jpg

1963-DEORToners_zps7104ebc9.png