• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC turnaround question

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone receieved any submissions back way over the "current turnaround time"?

I ask because I have had a submission in since 10/11/13 and its now 11/14/13 which is about 24 business days. I sent them economy which says 21.

Now normally I'm pretty patient except my order still says "scheduled for grading". There is still 2 more to go......

Just was wondering if this is normal right now at NGC?

Thanks for any help

Nick

• Administrator

Due to heavy submission volume, Economy Tier submission are about a week behind schedule. We've made some internal workflow adjustments to address the delay and we will be back to our target 21-day turnaround time within a couple of weeks. It's not typical, but there is some flux in turnaround time based on volume, our show grading schedule and other factors.

One thing to keep in mind, the order statuses that you see don't accord 100% with our actual workflow process. If your order states "scheduled for grading" it may very well already be in the grading room and being worked on.