• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1844 ONE CENT COIN

3 posts in this topic

Good Evening All,

Iam new to this site, as well as in the collection of coins.

I'm a nubie in collecting coins and recently ive been finding some interesting pieces and would like to share some with you.(all)

Ive come across some nice, one cent coins (indians,wheats,3 cents,mercury,bufallos,V's,mogans)and so forth.

Here i want to share this 1844 one cent coin, wanted to know based on its pictures, if this has any visual grade and or value.

Hope i can get some help with the following images.

Thank you all.

The best way to post pictures here is to open an account on one of the photo posting sites like "Photobucket." After you have uploaded the picture, you can post it here by clicking on the third tool button from the left which is to the right of the envelope symbol. You won't have problems with the file size if you use this method.

By the way, welcome to site. You find a number of experts who will be willing to help you here.