• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photoseal to CAC experience

3 posts in this topic

Checking to see what board members experience has been with having Photoseal coins that have been submitted to CAC - did they get a CAC sticker?

I submitted a nice looking 1858 Flying Eagle in PCGS MS-63 with Photoseal to CAC and it did not get a CAC. Only single experience so checking if others have any data they may want to share.

Thank You.

1) Have you contacted Rick? I don't know of any change, but I do recall him stating that he and JA had an agreement that one's approval would equate to the other. I could be in err, but I don't think I am on that point.

2) Did you ask CAC about it as something may have happened since it was slabbed/photosealed (ie....turned in holder....a print showing up, PVC, etc....something that wasn't originally noticed).

If you haven't gone to either of those 2 sources prior to coming here, particularly without a very good photo here, not sure what you are expecting from people.

There was a Photo-Seal and CAC IHC that closed at Great Collections last Sunday so they're out there. Personally if it already had the Photo-Seal I wouldn't try for a CAC bean unless I thought it would gold bean. I'd call JA and RS for clarification as Bociman suggests.

http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/146538/1904-Indian-Cent-PCGS-MS-65-RB-CAC-OGH-1st-Gen-Eagle-Eye-Seal