• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Korea coins?

3 posts in this topic

Hello. I've noticed in the catalog book that North Korea has quite an amount of coins, including a lot of commemoratives and everything. Where are they though? I go on ebay a lot and I've NEVER seen one North Korea coin. Are they only in North Korea? Do you have one? Where can I get some? Thanks for your help. I hope the common sense notion that since it's a closed-off country its coins are nowhere else to be found is wrong.

Hello. I've noticed in the catalog book that North Korea has quite an amount of coins, including a lot of commemoratives and everything. Where are they though? I go on ebay a lot and I've NEVER seen one North Korea coin. Are they only in North Korea? Do you have one? Where can I get some? Thanks for your help. I hope the common sense notion that since it's a closed-off country its coins are nowhere else to be found is wrong.

Sometime this last summer eBay took the stance that all items from North Korea, Cuba, and a few other countries would no longer be allowed to be sold on their site. You can still find these coins on some coin dealer websites -- your best bet is to probably Google it.