• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UTAH Coin Show - Nov. 1-2, 2013

6 posts in this topic

November 1-2 from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Salt Lake Community College - Miller Training Center

9750 South 300 West, Sandy, UT

Contact info: 801-467-8636 allaboutcoins@qwestoffice.net

The show is sponsored by the Utah Numismatic Society, with about 70 tables

I heard good things about this show and since I have family in the Salt Lake City area, I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone else going?

Probably the best salt lake show I have attended. I picked up a few new coins but the highlight was finally meeting Charmy!! Her table was busy but we got to chat for a bit and I picked up a nice '26 Lincoln. Im not a big copper guy but had to pick something up from the penny lady. I hope the show was a success Charmy and that you come back soon, and do a report next time. I emailed Bob Campbell and thanked him for working hard to get top notch dealers such as yourself to the show. I think Salt Lake would be a great choice to have a large coin convention on occasion, the salt palace convention center or the Sandy expo center would be great venue's.

Nick

Too bad I just graduated from the U of Utah...absolutely would have come down to visit the show. I also would have recommended a Bacon Blue Cheeseburger at the Busy Bee on S. State Street...

Hopefully the air was clear for you guys!