• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG - Moroccan Style

8 posts in this topic

I would throw an MS65 guess at it. I know nothing of the series, but it has somewhat of a "proof" look to is. I like the design very much (thumbs u

Looks like Mark proves the adage yet again, if you learn the basics of grading then you can grade just about anything.

NGC called this a 66, and I agree with their grade. When it showed up I was really surprised at how prooflike it was (the sellers pictures and the description gave no indication of such). That wasn't really why I bought it - its just an extra bonus.

Looks like Mark proves the adage yet again, if you learn the basics of grading then you can grade just about anything.

NGC called this a 66, and I agree with their grade. When it showed up I was really surprised at how prooflike it was (the sellers pictures and the description gave no indication of such). That wasn't really why I bought it - its just an extra bonus.

It's a great looking coin Jason. I was on the fence between 65 and 66, but because of my ignorance on the series I was on the conservative side. I see no problem with that coin in a 66 holder. How big is it? About USA half dollar size?

-Brandon

It's a great looking coin Jason. I was on the fence between 65 and 66, but because of my ignorance on the series I was on the conservative side. I see no problem with that coin in a 66 holder. How big is it? About USA half dollar size?

-Brandon

Bigger than a quarter, not as big as a half dollar. More like Sacagawea size.