• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No points for PCGS in my Registry

14 posts in this topic

I was looking at my Lib nickel registry and noted only NGC coins show registry points

Is there already a post in the forum about this that I missed?

What up wit dat!

OP

On the top of the page of your set, do you have the "ALL COINS" option selected? If you have the NGC Coins option selected, all of your PCGS coins will show with zero points.

141753.jpg.b504bd66c1cd74db79d38a092d27e1f7.jpg

OP There is a filter next to your title Old Pueblos Liberty Nickels. You may have inadvertently hit NGC Coins instead of all coins. I checked your set and all were showing. Best of luck. Ron

Points for PCGS coins show up for both OldPueblo's Nickel set and for Coindude's SMS set when I view them from the links in your signatures. I think you guys are looking at the NGC Only view.

What I don't understand is why they allow pcgs coins in a ngc registry anyway. If pcgs is allowed why not icg or anacs or nga etc. Why not list your pcgs coins in the pcgs registry?

Because I collect coins, not plastic.

NGC and PCGS are the top two in the business. No one can argue that point. After those two, and you can put whichever you like first, the fall off is steep, and I'm talking Grand Canyon steep.

What I don't understand is why they allow pcgs coins in a ngc registry anyway. If pcgs is allowed why not icg or anacs or nga etc. Why not list your pcgs coins in the pcgs registry?

Well, your priorities all screwed up! Get with the program, bub. (tsk)

jom

Well, your priorities all screwed up! Get with the program, bub. (tsk)

jom

HAHA, I know John. I'm just a mess. On an aside, what is NGA? I've never heard of that one. hm

-Brandon

Yea! I must have had the page set to NGC coins only

Hey, when it's set to NGC coins only...my set ranks 3rd!

Thanks for the help

OP