• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: CAC Monster Bag Toned Morgan; Misc. Coins and Bullion

9 posts in this topic

The prices below including shipping and handling. Reasonable offers will be considered. I have plenty references both here and ATS that are available upon request. Additional photographs, including slab shots for all coins, are available upon request.

1886 NGC MS64* CAC Ex-Binion Collection Monster Toned Morgan Dollar - ASKING $850 or best offer.

1886BinionCAC_zps54d77545.jpg

CACBinion_zps24d9a332.jpg

1955 D/S old ANACS MS64 Jefferson Nickel - ASKING $80.00, WAS $105.00.

24_obv_SC_zpsdca580df.jpg

24_rev_SC_zpse79241fd.jpg

1914-D ICG G4 Lincoln Cent - ASKING $152.50. (The hairline like striations are on the slab).

07_obv_SC_zpse5c8b56b.jpg

07_rev_SC_zpseae1f6dc.jpg

15 Original Mint Selled Boxes of 2005-P and 2005-D Bison Nickels - Asking $8.95 per set + actual shipping. I reserve the right to discount this for bulk orders. Ideally I can sell these all together.

Thanks everyone!

The 1922 Peace Dollar has been sold, but the 1934 (equally worthy of some love) is still available. lol:foryou:

PM replies have been sent to everyone.

Thanks as always for looking at my buy, sell, trade threads.

What about the 1967-P Kennedy?

I sent you a PM (private message) here on the forums. I'm assuming that you did not get it, and I am honestly not that surprised. I know of at least three other members (myself included) who have been having problems with their PM function. You don't have an email address listed here; please shoot me an email at coinman23885 at gmail.com.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for your time and inquiry,

Kenny

Edited to add: I am going to mark the coin on hold for you.