• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wheaties Galore!

6 posts in this topic

Good Morning, everyone!

I recently acquired an entire collection (privately - I'm not a dealer) which included about 7,000 wheaties which are divided amongst a number of uncompleted albums, as well as about 50-60 mostly full tubes of nearly every year since approximatley 1914.

In addition, I have several OBW's of 1968-69 D's.

The Wheaties are all circulated, with the majority in the VF-EF, though I have not searched them thoroughly. The albums are largely complete, though missing, I'm sure, a few key dates.

I'm trying to rasie funds for a home purchase, and selling off most of what I have, this initial posting being the beginning of a long process, I'm sure.

I also have a ton of Morgans from my own collection, and everything in between, far too numerous to post pix.

If you're looking for something specific, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to look for anything you might need, and at very reasonable prices.

Morgan Dollars

Silver Washington Quarters

Merc Dimes (plus all but completed album)

Roosevelt Dimes

Jefferson Nickels (plus all but completed albums)

Buffalo Nickels (some without dates, plus albums)

Franklin Halves

Wheat & Indian Cents

A few Large Cents

Thanks for your interest!

Michael