• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEALERS: How can the ANA improve their shows?

3 posts in this topic

I have been asked to chair a new ANA "Dealer Relations Committee" with a directive - from the dealer's perspective - to provide the ANA Board with feedback on and suggestions-recommendations-concerns involving the bourse, show, venue, security, hotels, dealer star rating system, and other matters at the Association's National Money Show and World’s Fair of Money.

I realize the collectors also have a lot of good ideas on how to improve the ANA shows from their perspective, and of course that is an important aspect that the ANA greatly cares about (and perhaps that can be - and I believe has been - the subject of a separate thread). However, this committee is specifically geared towards trying to make improvements from the dealer's perspective, which will in turn make a better show for all the collectors who attend.

We will be holding our first meeting at the FUN show in January, so I would like to gather any ideas and suggestions the dealer's may have to discuss at our meeting. Thank you!