• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Many Slabbed Coins.

13 posts in this topic

I have made many adjustments to existing and additional inventory on my site and have slashed the prices on many (pretty much all unless it was around the $20.00 value) of the items on the site to move it out.

I usually have prices set real high since I was not really looking to sell, but now I am.

The main items in inventory that are active right now are Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, Pennies, etc..

Example of price slashing:

1951 1c MS66 RD

NGC Coin Price Guide: $156.25

Listed for sale at $95.50

Another:

1965 SMS WASHINGTON QUARTER MS68 NGC

Only 4 graded higher by NGC and in the MS68 grade population of only 186

NGC Coin Price Guide: $125.00

Average of Realized Auction Prices From Last Four Sales: $84.75

Listed for sale at $62.00

It might be worth your time to stop by and take a look. Once this wave has been moved I am off to Round Three. That will be exciting and generate much interest I believe.

Just click on the link in my signature and your there.

Thanks.

Still on Round Two.

All the expensive Canadian Bald Eagles Series 1 and 2 as well as all the High Dollar Australian Silver Bullion Limited Mintage.. That is Round Three. Got to get through Round Two first. ;)

I moved some stuff I knew would bring a much higher return to eBay and those are pretty much finished and sold. However I did list on my site a full set of Territories Quarters in both Clad and Silver and in a new NGC Container and it is for sell for a fraction of the listed value.

It has all you need to complete that set. All are edge view holders and all are NGC. There are still many other items at extremely reduced prices as well. For those that like some of the toned examples (although there are no 'Monster' toned coins on that site) there are a few nicely toned quarters that are reduced as well.

Signature holds the address.

SOLD

I have moved on and am now offering some respectable deals on Australian Silver Bullion Coins such as the Koala's. Kangaroo High Relief, Bush Babies, Tuvalu Tasmanian Devil, etc...

DSCN7150-1024x725.JPG

I am offering these in a bundled lot of 14 total Silver Bullion Coins at less than $50.00 per slabbed coin. These 1Oz Australian coins generally sell for over $100.00 each.

As I said in the listing located here I am also willing to consider trades for Quality Name Brand Silver Bullion.

SOLD

It was brought to my attention that I had overlooked that three of those slabbed coins were 50C which is 1.2 Oz instead of the 1 Oz I thought they were.

I am going to throw in the two Seasons 1 Oz Square coins in this offer and add $25.00 to the total asking which would make it $625.00

The coin additions are pictured below.

DSCN7010.JPG

DSCN7015.JPG

That brings the coin total to 14 total 70 Grade Australian Limited Mintage Coins for $625.00

I will update my web site in a few minutes.

Bump for the Slabbed coins that remain.

Don't forget that you can always make an offer just by using the 'Contact Us' link in the footer. ;)

About time to bump this up there since a few new items have been added that might peak someones interest.

How about this: 136.43 Oz Mixed Silver Bullion @ $22.34 / Oz. All Quality Silver Bullion - $3,050.00 Shipped and Insured Takes it All ----

There are plenty of reasonably priced fine examples for sale at The Currency Depot. I have not, as of yet (as far as I know), failed to meet any of our Claims, Service, or Privacy. We plan to keep it that way.