• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is a "klippe"?

4 posts in this topic

Klippe refers to european coins that are shaped in rectangular form and not circular. Usually minted by Germanic, Austrian or Austro-Hungarian mints during the 17th and early 18th centuries.




Link to comment
Share on other sites