• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: 1883-CC GSA MORGAN, NGC MS64. *MONSTER* RAINBOW TONED, GOTTA SEE THIS!

11 posts in this topic

1883-CC Morgan Dollar NGC MS64 GSA Monster Rainbow Toned Rev

a killer 1883-CC GSA Morgan Silver Dollar graded by NGC in MS64 Condition.

Beautiful blast white surfaces on the obverse with a touch of color and a monster rainbow bag toned reverse

Consignments167328_zpsaf53afb5.jpg

Consignments167331_zps66bc8512.jpg

AND, STILL FOR SALE HERE:

1950-D 10c NGC MS67*FT - $495

Low pop of only 11 in 67*FT, with 2 finer in MS68*FT.

These pics do no justice to this coin. Beautiful rainbow toning on the obverse and tons of eye appeal that granted this coin the star designation.

For registry participants, this coin's score is 1,445 points.

50-D_zps8decab2d.jpg

D6A0C7E3-C9E8-451E-837E-047E7E667F76-6494-0000066A6CFA51B7_zps0694bcc5.jpg

1950-S 10c NGC MS67*FT - $995

Underrated tough date. Extremely low pop of only 4 in 67*FT, with 2 finer in MS68*FT.

all in all, only 33 (!) examples were graded MS67FT by NGC!! And only 5 in MS68FT! this is the total number, not the "star" population!

Pics accurately show the spectacular colors on this coin, and in hand it's GLOWING neon-like. Light color tone on the reverse.

For registry participants, this coin's score is a whooping 2,247 points.

50-S_zps81c0f1c2.jpg

B15AE53E-AFCA-4CDF-89AF-DD19C6599611-6494-0000066A72D47233_zps2c7c6222.jpg

Nice CC Morgan. Love the color and all of the clashes. Looks like a VAM 5A. Dash under 2nd 8, gouge in Eagles beak, Die Gouge below DO of Dollar in denticles. I can see the transferred N, the T looks to be there as well. Hard to see if the Die Scratch is present in the wing through all that color but it must be.

Very cool coin! (thumbs u

I saw that one, thought about making an offer but hesitated......

why's that? worst thing that can happen, it gets declined.

i assure you it is at least as nice in hand as the pics suggest. and dripping with luster!

Nice CC Morgan. Love the color and all of the clashes. Looks like a VAM 5A. Dash under 2nd 8, gouge in Eagles beak, Die Gouge below DO of Dollar in denticles. I can see the transferred N, the T looks to be there as well. Hard to see if the Die Scratch is present in the wing through all that color but it must be.

Very cool coin! (thumbs u

thank you.

i though 3A because of the line from the eagle's right wing and the clashes almost matched the description, but you are very convincing!

good job picking up all these markers off a picture!

i assure you it is at least as nice in hand as the pics suggest. and dripping with luster!

I mainly hesitated because the hit on the jaw bone is pretty destracting to me. I know its a CC and its a beautiful coin.......its just that with the gash, I didn't want you to feel offended if what I am willing to pay is too far from what your looking for........

That sounds worse than how I mean it......haha

Nick

I mainly hesitated because the hit on the jaw bone is pretty destracting to me. I know its a CC and its a beautiful coin.......its just that with the gash, I didn't want you to feel offended if what I am willing to pay is too far from what your looking for........

That sounds worse than how I mean it......haha

Nick

I know what you mean.. i understand.

GSA CC dollars get a different treatment from the TPG because of the way (and how many times) they were transported. i have seen far FAR worse looking MS64 GSA's. just saying..

thanks and good luck!