• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry Shapiro is Heading to the Money Show of the Southwest - December 5th

91 posts in this topic

Yoni, I would settle down about right now. Rons is a very respected member of these boards and has been here much longer than you have. Have the rules changed? Apparently as I didn't know that there was such a rule. The fact is, if he's bumping the same thread for 10 days in a row, that keeps your thread on the first page that much longer. Think about it, if he made a new thread every three days then your thread would disappear in a matter of only a day or two.

There are many sellers on these boards, just take a look, who have been bumping their same thread for much much longer than the one you chose to call out.

So, let's settle down and keep it civil. TYVM

Yoni, I would settle down about right now. Rons is a very respected member of these boards and has been here much longer than you have. Have the rules changed? Apparently as I didn't know that there was such a rule. The fact is, if he's bumping the same thread for 10 days in a row, that keeps your thread on the first page that much longer. Think about it, if he made a new thread every three days then your thread would disappear in a matter of only a day or two.

There are many sellers on these boards, just take a look, who have been bumping their same thread for much much longer than the one you chose to call out.

So, let's settle down and keep it civil. TYVM

it has been "civil" before you jumped in. i really don't need you to ask me to "settle down right about now" or "keep it civil".

what did i say that was, in your eyes, inappropriate?

i posted a comment directed at the seller, and when rons then commented that the OP did nothing wrong, i pointed him to the board rules.

as for your comments

Rons is a very respected member of these boards and has been here much longer than you have

yes, i'm aware of the fact he signed up to this website before i did.

SO..??

Have the rules changed?

the rules have NOT changed. there's a "please read" on top of the Money MarketPlace board with usage guidelines

Apparently as I didn't know that there was such a rule

and so many others might not know (even after using the boards for months), so i called one out. and you argue with me over what, again?

There are many sellers on these boards, just take a look, who have been bumping their same thread for much much longer

. the fact that many other people do that, does not make it right. i'm surprised you even mentioned it, like it makes it all good.

Yoni, unless you are going to call every seller out who breaks a rule on here then don't call anyone out. I really don't see what your problem is with this seller.

Have the rules changed? Until this year there were no rules up top. So, have the rules changed? For me, for Rons, for you, yes they sure have.

You call that being civil? You call it whatever you want but that's not civil. I have other words for it but civil is not one of them.

Have a wonderful night.

Yoni, unless you are going to call every seller out who breaks a rule on here then don't call anyone out.

i would really like to understand the logic behind this sentence. so to be able to complain about something, i need to stay glued up to my computer and complain about ALL PEOPLE that do that thing?

what's your problem? i was not even talking to you (or to "rons" for that matter), yet you make it seem as if i personally attacked him.

I really don't see what your problem is with this seller. .

i thought we covered that. remember when i was saying that against-the-forum-rules thing? that.

I almost drowned from all the tears shed in this thread from Yonico. I agree with rons and coindude. If you have an issue with a seller breaking the rules politely PM them. It's most likely an oversight of the rules. If it persists then contact a mod. Sometimes handling things anonymously is in your best interest, I definitely have a different view of you after this thread, I thought you would have handled it a little different, even after venting and being called out, sometimes you have to just drop it.

Nick

Ok, so what I'm taking from this thread is. Yonico called rules violation, which it appears there was. Coindude, nk1nk and Rons feel like there should be exceptions made because seller has been here a long time. And it appears that Coindude now works for Larry. What else - oh yeah there are some COINS FOR SALE HERE! :baiting:

It appears that Yonico is willing to move on, maybe you should do the same, Dude (shrug)

Ok, so what I'm taking from this thread is. Yonico called rules violation, which it appears there was. Coindude, nk1nk and Rons feel like there should be exceptions made because seller has been here a long time. And it appears that Coindude now works for Larry. What else - oh yeah there are some COINS FOR SALE HERE! :baiting:

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

It appears that Yonico is willing to move on, maybe you should do the same, Dude (shrug)

Great advice Mike, thanks for the input.