• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***** SOLD *****

4 posts in this topic

I took this off at one time but have decided to lower the price a bit and try and sell them. There are two ways a person can check out this set

1.) My Web Site Listing which would save me the final value fees for eBay and you are welcome to make a reasonable offer. Just contact me from that site or here.

2.) Or here on eBay which, as I had said earlier, would end up costing me more in final value fees. As you can see there is the option for you to make an offer there as well.

Front_View_Same_Slabs.jpg

The price is very low for this set. I have way more invested than that. Just ask Rick. lol

But I need to sell something and that is what I want to sell. I hope someone will be interested and if so I hope you would go through my site instead of eBay. But I will take it either way.

I have nothing but a 100% track record of giving my word and holding to it.

If anyone was interested I have dropped the price considerably to closely match an offer I had on eBay. I countered and if they accept then it is going to be gone for very little money.

I would rather sell it off eBay to save the fees.

Anyway you are looking at $1,225.00 off of eBay and through my site.

It is 20,000 + Registry Points!