• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling off most of coin collection on EBAY

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

Well as you can see from the subject I will be selling off most of my collection and for about the next Month or two I will be listing on Ebay under papag1949. Right now I have some coins and slabs and proof sets up with alot more to come. If you are interested in a particular coin you can email me at frogpoc@hotmail.com with your request and offer. I have alot of slabs of cents, nickels, quarters, and halfs. I have a few Morgan slabs and silver eagle slabs of MS69. I also have alot of State quarter slabs as well. I am listed under the Registry here under Papag as well if you would like to see some of the coins I have and there grades. Thanks again and I will miss collecting but its time to let go for awhile. Sometimes I wonder if collecting is a Hobby or a Habit? confused-smiley-013.gif

Papag

Hi again Everyone.

I am going to place an Excel File to this note and it lists the coins that I will be putting up in the next weeks or so. Some are already listed on Ebay but as you can see alot aren't. Again I am offering it up first to everyone here on the board and email me which one you would like to buy with a reasonable bid. Thanks again. Well I tried to load the file but they don't take Excel files so if you want a list email me at frogpoc@hotmail.com and I will send the file through the email to you. Thanks again.

Papag

Hi Everyone

First I want to Thank Everyone who looked at my Auctions on Ebay. There is still alot more listed and more to come in the next couple of weeks. Again anyone with a special need or question can email me at frogpoc@hotmail.com. Thanks and Have a Great Day.

PapaG

First I would sincerely like to Thank all Members of the Board for looking at my Auctions and For Hoot for providing a link to them. I am getting down on my collection and I figure it will be about another week or two till there gone. I have alot of loose coins also so I will be putting them up in drips and drabs after the next two weeks. Thanks again to ALL

PapaG

Ken Garippa