• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Extends Guarantee to Certified GSA Morgan Dollars

7 posts in this topic

Approximately a month or so ago, several forum members including myself were discussing and analyzing NGC's previous decision to exempt GSA certified Morgan Dollars (in the original government cases) from the NGC guarantee. I'm not sure whether the thread was read by NGC or not, but yesterday's announcement that the guarantee would now apply (both prospectively and retroactively) was certainly welcome. Since it is of interest to several forum members who would submit these materials, I thought I would post it here in case others hadn't seen the press release.

In any event, here is the link: http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=3527&NGC-Guarantee

And to NGC, thank you!

I wanted to bump this. We buy many GSA dollars banded by NGC, and it's great to see their grade being guaranteed now.

James, VERY good to see you! I haven't seen you post in ages! Welcome back!

-Brandon