• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listed on eBay if interested Mixed lot of Bullion, Morgans, Peace Dollar, etc...

1 post in this topic

Open bid: $160.00

Buy it now: $210.00

Link To eBay Listing - 1 Day Only Auction

Mixed Lot of Silver Bullion Coins, Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollar, Franklin Proofs

This is a mixture of all Silver coins. Five of which are 1 0z .999 Silver Bullion, two are Franklin Halfs Proofs 1959 and 1960, one Peace Dollar 1923, two Morgan Dollars 1878-S and 1887-S VAM 2.

The Five Silver Bullion Coins are:

3 - 2013 .999 Silver China Panda's 1 Oz each

1 - 2013 .999 Silver Australian Kookaburra 1 Oz

1 - 2013 .999 Silver Australian Year of the Snake 1 Oz

You are bidding or buying all of these items as a lot. They are being listed for well under value.

The Morgans, Franklins, and Peace Dollar are not trash coins. The 1887-S VAM 2 is probably the best candidate for submitting for grading as the Peace Dollar looks AU50'ish and the 1878-S Morgan I believe is a Variety as well but I can't remember which one. I believe it has a double Mint Mark. It is probably not a great candidate for grading though as it may be cleaned / dipped.

The bullion is in excellent brand new BU Condition.

The capsules pictured do not come with the coins as they will be shipped in 2.5" x 2.5" Flips and then inside the cardboard mailers and then inside a Small Priority Mail Box and secured/cushioned properly to ensure they do not move.