• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember a while back about my mammoth deal? posted by VUMC409

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Here is the first one...

This is the first coin paid off and received from the Luksic set of Lincoln 59-date coins.

If they all look like this one (and I have been told they do) what a set of nice looking coins I will be receiving. As you may or may not remember David agreed to my purchase of 22 of his NGC top pop Lincolns. I will receive two more from his set this year. They should be here in November.

I hope you enjoy another Lincoln out of my set.

Thanks for reading and for all of those that have taken the time to view my set.

Michael

14155.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Michael

In the immortal words of Darth Vader concerning Luke Sywalker's skills and abilities, IMPRESSIVE! All kidding aside, while you may not be versed in the ways of the force, you sure can assemble a well presented registry set! It has been a while since I perused your set and let me say you have come a long way in a short period of time. I like that you have chronicled how you acquired each coin and I am impressed in how you used both traditional and non-traditional channels to purchase, barter, and trade for your coins. To say I am impressed with your journey is also an understatement. Your photos and collages are first rate and I feel a part of this fine set in that when you rolled out the pictures you asked for input. Once again, congratulations on such a fine set and I look forward to the day you complete your set. All the best!

Gary

Michael, you know me all too well my friend. I see the first coin is the 1983 with a population of 5 and all I can think of is sweet. I consider us both fortunate and blessed to have been able to add this one too our respective sets. I am excited to see the rest as they come in. Congrats my friend