• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help submitting

5 posts in this topic

i have never submitted coins to any grading site before i have purchased slabbed coins though many times !! i was wondering if a good trust worthy member would mind letting me piggy back with a couple coins !! i will pay whatever the cost is for my coins to be submitted but i would be more comfortable doing it with some who has some experience i have a lot to be slabbed and would like to get started !! Please send me a private message or post here and then we will chat any help is much appreciated !! It would be a huge favor !!

Hey Sean,

I'm sending in a submission to NGC at the end of the month or early September, using the early bird tier ($30 per coin). if you wanna join in, PM me

There are any number of very trustworthy members on the board you might get help from but you know you can do this yourself quite easily.

For $39 annually you can become an Associate Member of NGC. You can sign up right now using your credit card, get your member number and then fill out the electronic submissions page on this site to ship them off.

All you do is place each coin in a clear plastic flip, no staples, tape or rubberbands. Number each plastic flip with a sharpie then list the coins on your submission page in the same order. If you know you have a Vam coin or a variety you want listed on the slab, indicate that on the form as well. Things like FBL and FSB matter.

The electronic submissions page will do the math and give you a total, you can go back and delete coins or make other changes before you print it up. If you select Economy you'll pay $17 per coin plus return shipping and insurance based upon the value of the coin. I think the max value of a single shipment cannot exceed $3,000. Pay this using your credit card as well.

Once printed sign the copies going to NGC, keep the one for you (they're labled) and mail using USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance. NGC's address is on the form.

Once received at NGC they send an E-Mail telling you it's arrived, then it's usually about 30 - 35 days before the return shipment arrives. You will be notified it's been mailed and you must have someone sign for it's delivery.

As an Associate Member you can track your submission every step of the way using the Member Package Tracking feature on this board.

If you have any questions feel free to ask (PM) me or just about anyone else.

There are any number of very trustworthy members on the board you might get help from but you know you can do this yourself quite easily.

For $39 annually you can become an Associate Member of NGC. You can sign up right now using your credit card, get your member number and then fill out the electronic submissions page on this site to ship them off.

All you do is place each coin in a clear plastic flip, no staples, tape or rubberbands. Number each plastic flip with a sharpie then list the coins on your submission page in the same order. If you know you have a Vam coin or a variety you want listed on the slab, indicate that on the form as well. Things like FBL and FSB matter.

The electronic submissions page will do the math and give you a total, you can go back and delete coins or make other changes before you print it up. If you select Economy you'll pay $17 per coin plus return shipping and insurance based upon the value of the coin. I think the max value of a single shipment cannot exceed $3,000. Pay this using your credit card as well.

Once printed sign the copies going to NGC, keep the one for you (they're labled) and mail using USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance. NGC's address is on the form.

Once received at NGC they send an E-Mail telling you it's arrived, then it's usually about 30 - 35 days before the return shipment arrives. You will be notified it's been mailed and you must have someone sign for it's delivery.

As an Associate Member you can track your submission every step of the way using the Member Package Tracking feature on this board.

If you have any questions feel free to ask (PM) me or just about anyone else.

+1 the only thing I'll add is that sending in using priority is not as safe as sending registered, cheaper but not safer.