• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canceled ... Nothing but bottom feeders

3 posts in this topic

Just like the heading says I want to sell a Complete set of Silver State Quarters PF70UC Delaware PF69UC. All NGC.

I just listed to eBay today. It has been on my site for a few days now until the most recent upgrade was not compatible with the version of PHP and MySQL that the server was / is running. Damn! What a hassle. That's what backups are for.

Anyway; Link Here for my web site listing.

The eBay listing is located Here and it is a Auction with the option to buy. $1,500.00 open bid with buy it now at $1,950.00. That is much less than what I have in the assembly of the set up to the Delaware. PF69UC was as high as it was going. I already spent enough money with NGC and 69 was all they were willing to do with what I had to offer up for grading. Also you can view the Registry set where it is ranked 11th ...... with a bunch of other 11th's.

I would rather sell off eBay and avoid the extra fees so if someone is interested in it, at a decent price, either contact me through my site or here and make your offer. If your offer is acceptable then I will end the auction and we can go through PayPal which will still give you peace of mind and buyer protection that eBay sells afford.